History of silver plate. In the past, silver plated metal.
Silver plating is intended to protect against corrosion. And beautiful.
There is no amount outstanding properties with oxygen. Susceptible to reaction with sulfur compounds. Soluble in nitric acid. Electricity and water well.
- Methods using mercury mixed with silver paint to the job. Used to burn the work piece. The mercury is stuck on the workpiece is removed.
- Replacing the silver with copper. The copper parts by weight. Dipped in a solution of silver chloride. With hydrochloric acid which is enough to cause the reaction. Silver to the surface to work on the copper.
- 1839 in England, was plated by using an electric current. Solvents containing silver cyanide. (AgCN), potassium cyanide (KCN), potassium carbonate (K 2 CO 3) and high potassium hydroxide (KOH).
- 1902 with the addition of carbon disulfide (CS 2) into the dampened in water treatment. Thicker coating to the surface.
- Silver plating in the silver salt of Silver potassium cyanide KAg [CN] 2 in the silver plate in Thailand The Silver cyanide (AgCN) is popular around the world.
• silver salt or Silver Potassium Cyanide is KAg [CN] 2 was synthesized silver.
• potassium cyanide. Increase the conductivity of the solution was plated. And allows the lure of Silver Melt.
• potassium carbonate. Improves the conductivity of the plating solution. This is due to carbonate. The combination of cyanide and oxygen. And accumulate in the plating tank volume. High potassium carbonate and 100 g / L sediment to deposit on the work to be done. The silver coating was rough.
• Calcium carbonate can be eliminated by using nitrate. Hydroxide or calcium hydroxide. Old or barium hydroxide. This may be to increase the amount of nitrate. Or hydroxyl site in Abrasive cleaners should be removed to eliminate carbonate in small amounts at a time.
• potassium nitrate. To the melting of the Anode of money is always in the.
High-speed plating. And use a little free cyanide.
Silver Potassium Cyanide
|Silver Potassium Cyanide|
Silver Potassium Cyanide or SPC or Salt Silver or Powder Silver 10 Gram
You will receive.
- Silver Potassium Cyanide SPC For Plating 10 gram
It is made of nothing.??
Pure Silver 15 gram to>> Silver Potassium Cyanide or SPC 10 Grams
( Silver Potassium Cyanide or SPC 10 Grams Can Made Liquid Silver Solution 33 oz Until 165 oz)
It Want..?? ( If you want liquid silver solution 33 oz) For high concentrations.
1. Potassium Cyanide 30 grams
2. Potassium Carbonete 30 grams
It Want..?? ( If you want liquid silver solution 165 oz) For medium concentrations.
1. Potassium Cyanide 150 grams
2. Potassium Carbonete 150 grams
How to Made Silver Solution ??
1. Potassium Cyanide dissolved in hot water to 40 degrees Celsius.
2. Add Potassium Carbonete. Stir until melted.
3. Add Silver Potassium Cyanide stir until melted.
4. You will have Liquid silver solution for plating .. complete!!
How Use ??
- Normal Temperature.
- Voltage 0.5-1 volts. 0.5 - 1.5 A/Square decimeter
- Time 5-10 sec. * The parts immersed in the plating tank. Takes a long time. Surface is clouded. Please Polish with the brassbrush into clean water.
- Your parts connect Cathode(-) and Stanless connect Anode(+)